Thursday, May 27, 2010

Volunteer Villages

My third graders have been working on creating houses to sell for the flood victims in Tennesse. It's going slower than I'd like due to the normal end of the year chaos, but I do have quite a few completed. I got about 3/4 of the picture below varnished today and hope to start selling them next week.

Close ups of a few of my favorites






Doesn't this one look like a party?



It's a greenhouse-get it?




A small group of kids decided to try and make all the houses from Bikini Bottom. They didn't get far, but we do have three pineapple houses. This one is exceptionally cute.

How thoughtful!

2 comments:

Mrs. Hahn said...

Aren't these fun! It was fun for my kids to help out. I like that you are doing this too. We will have us midwest peeps on their map of care! Very nice!

Love and Lollipops said...

Love these and so happy to have found your blog!